The foundation of Eastwood Wealth Management is our Client Covenant. This belief system guides us daily and illuminates our path forward.

  • Always tell you the truth
  • Do the very best we can
  • Treat you and your family as we do our own
  • Be confidential, objective and completely committed to the realization of your goals, visions and dreams
  • Challenge our most deeply held convictions by the continuance of our education
  • Be good stewards in the community

Strategic Relationship

We utilize a strategic relationship with LPL Financial to provide custodianship of our Client’s assets. LPL was founded with a pioneering vision: to help entrepreneurial financial advisors establish successful businesses through which they could offer truly independent financial guidance and advice.

LPL was formed in 1989 through the merger of Linsco, established in 1968, and Private Ledger, founded in 1973. Today, they are the number one independent broker/dealer in the country servicing over 14,000 advisors*. With over 3,000 employees in the Charlotte, Boston and San Diego headquarters, we are supplied with client service support, innovative tools, independent research and state-of-the-art technology.

This commitment allows us to remain focused on discovering and understanding our client’s needs and tailoring our services around achieving their goals and dreams.  

*As reported in Financial Planning magazine 1996-2014, based on total revenues.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.
Mahatma Gandhi
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Leonardo da Vinci
Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Being happy is the richest gift of all.
Sue Cooper
3% of adults write goals and plans, and this 3% earn more than all of the other 97% put together.
Brian Tracy
Your big opportunity might be where you are now.
Napoleon Hill
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
African Proverb
Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.
It’s tough to make predictions especially about the future.
Yogi Berra
The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
Wealth is not determined by investment performance, but by investor behavior.
Nick Murray
There are costs and risks to a program of action, but they are far less than the long range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.
John F. Kennedy
The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest.
Albert Einstein
One man with courage is a majority.
Thomas Jefferson
Twenty years from now, you’ll be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain
Slow, steady progress can erode any challenge over time.
Jeff Bezos
The further we look back, the further we see ahead.
Winston Churchill
I have never met a man who can time the market.
Warren Buffett
Comparison is the killer of contentment.
Relationships, deals and investments have a sequence: crawl, walk, run. Be careful anytime you walk or run too soon.
Dr. Henry Cloud
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Thomas Edison
Good portfolio management begins with the management of risks, not returns.
Benjamin Graham
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
Albert Einstein
We become what we think about all day long.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
The investor’s chief problem-and even his worst enemy-is likely to be himself.
Benjamin Graham
One’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
The art of life is the art of avoiding pain: and he is the best pilot who steers clearest of the rocks and shoals with which he is beset.
Thomas Jefferson
One does not accumulate but eliminate. It’s not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity.
Bruce Lee
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain
My first rule of hitting was to get a good ball to hit.
Ted Williams
The only permanent, constructive changes you can make in the world are the changes that you make in yourself.
Gary Zukav